The website www.humancentered.gr belongs to the company under the company name HUMAN CENTERED headquartered in Athens, Greece. This website was created to offer information and services to the visitors. Its use is governed by the present terms and conditions, which the visitors are called to read carefully and comply with them.
Certainly, the visit by the visitor of the pages of this website as well as the exploitation of any information provided through these sites shall affect the unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The management and protection of personal data of visitor/user of services of the web page of the company HUMAN CENTERED shall be subject to the terms of this text as well as the relative provisions of Greek law (L.2472/1997, as such are modified and are in effect with the L. 3471/2006) and the European Law directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC.
The Company ensures you that, observing unswervingly the legislation on protection of data of personal character, on the recording and maintenance of your personal data in a secure database (central server) and the reception of each measure essential for the safeguarding of the personal character of your data, it may not transmit it to any third (individual or legal entity) for no reason, with the exception of the relative provisions of Law and to the competent and only authorities.
The processing of personal data on behalf of the company will take place for communication, financial, and statistical purposes, as well as for the improvement of its services. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without warning. However, the present page will always mention the current terms and conditions of use of this website.
Minors are prohibited from visiting the web pages of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors spontaneously visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website, possibly to be considered as inadequate or harmful for them, the administrators of this website shall bear no liability.
Except for particular rights of third persons (intellectual and other), all content of the website of HUMAN CENTERED company, including pictures, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided and all files of this site in general, shall constitute intellectual and industrial property of the owners and are protected by the relative provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be the subject, wholly or partly of trade, copy, modification, reproduction, broadcast, nor may be transmitted or distributed in any way from any user.
The visitors accept, agree and stipulate that they will make legal and expedient use of this website, subject to the legislation that concerns the transmission of data from Greece to states of European Union and third countries.
Consequently, visitors indicatively and without limitation agree not to make use of this website in order to:
- Harm a minor.
- Transmit or access content that:
- Violates any thirds’ rights (e.g. intellectual and industrial property),
- Οffends the personality of thirds (e.g. defamatory, racist),
- Ιs contrary to the law and moral and commercial practises,abuses in any way the private life and personal and social rights of thirds.
- Mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to harm in any way the reputation of owners, thirds, to jeopardize the security of their network, to prevent any user from accessing this website or any service provided for in the owners’ network, or to omit the ID audit by them.
- Install and promote in any way, any independent non-authorised advertisement or spam mails, pyramid systems or any other form of spam content promotion, as well as to install and promote advertisements without the written consent of the owners.
- Install, promote or/and provide content containing software viruses or any other online code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or limit the operation of any software or communication equipment, or to prevent other visitors from using this website.
In any case of illegal or contrary to these Terms and Conditions, use of this website, visitors shall be obliged to refund the owners for any positive or consequential damage. Non-exercise by the beneficiaries of their rights deriving from these Terms does not imply their waiver from these rights.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendment thereof shall be governed by Greek Law. Any dispute that may arise from this agreement shall be resolved by the competent in substance court of Athens.